The Reno facility offers a wide range of vehicles from sport utilities, cargo van and sedans. During peak periods drivers may be provided a vehicle from a contracted rental car provider.
For pickup location information click on the links:
How to reserve a vehicle
Reservations can be made by:
The driver must have a valid drivers license in his/her possession in order
to receive a vehicle. Failure to provide a valid drivers license will result in denial of a vehicle.
In order for us to process your reservation as accurately as possible, please
follow these simple steps:
- Fill in all information on the MP-2 (rental request) or account authorization (online reservations) form.
- Include a contact name, phone number, fax number and email address.
- Please note arrival and departure times in am and pm
- Check that the coding boxes have been completed.
- Please call (775) 688-1325 for shuttle pickup.
- One-way reservations must be approved in advance. There may be an additional charge for one-way reservations.
- Drivers should familiarize themselves with the fueling locations in rural or
out of state locations before departing on their trip.
- SUV's and 4WD vehicles are in high demand during bad weather conditions.
Reserving these types of vehicles in advance is recommended as they might not be
available for a last minute reservation.
How to cancel a vehicle
Reservations must be cancelled PRIOR to the arranged pick up time. A
reservation can be cancelled by any of the following.
- Online at Fleetres.nv.gov
- Email the cancel request. Include the drivers name and date of travel.
- Call the Reno location (775) 688-1325.
- Fax the MP-2 form with the word cancel on it to (775) 688-1309.