Las Vegas Reservation Procedures
Las Vegas Facility
The Las Vegas facility is our busiest short-term rental site. During peak travel periods and outside of normal business hours, driver's may be provided a vehicle from a contracted rental car provider.
For pickup location information click on the links:
How to reserve a vehicle.
Reservations can be made:
The driver is required to have a valid driver's license in his/her possession in order to receive a vehicle. Failure to provide a valid drivers license will result in denial of a vehicle.
In order for us to process your reservation as accurately as possible, please follow these simple steps:
- Fill in all information on the MP-2 (Rental Request) or account authorization (online reservations) form.
- Include a name, phone number, fax number and email address of a contact person.
- Please note arrival and departure times in am and pm.
- Check that the coding boxes have been completed.
- The division shuttle bus picks up at the zero level.
- Enterprise and Hertz utilizes the McCarran rental car center shuttle bus.
- One-way reservations must be approved in advance. There is an additional charge for one-way reservations.
- Drivers should familiarize themselves with the fueling locations in rural or out of state locations before departing on their trip.
- Do not fax the flight itinerary for the driver in lieu of the MP-2 form.
How to cancel a vehicle
Reservations must be cancelled PRIOR to the arranged pick up time. A reservation can be cancelled by any of the following.
- Online at Fleetres.nv.gov
- Email the cancel request. Include the driver's name and date of travel. Email:VegasFleet@admin.nv.gov
- Call the Las Vegas location (702) 486-7050
- Fax the MP-2 form with the word cancel on it to (702) 486-7042.