Assistance during normal business hours
The division's normal business hours/days are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday. The division is closed on all state holidays.
Driver's requiring roadside assistance during normal business hours should contact the local division office.
- Carson City (775) 684-1880
- Reno (775) 688-1325
- Las Vegas (702) 486-7050
After hours assistance
Driver's requiring roadside assistance after normal business hours should contact NAC Fleet Rescue at (800) 975-6240. A NAC Fleet Rescue flier is located in the glove box of each vehicle.
Follow these procedures to request roadside assistance from NAC Fleet Rescue:
- Fleetwide Fuel cad and PIN (card is in glove box, PIN number is on key tag)
- Call NAC Fleet Rescue 800-975-6240
- Vehicle license number and description
- Description of problem (flat tire, dead battery, etc.)
- Exact location of vehicle (street address, off-ramp, cross street, etc.)
- Direction of travel
- Call back phone number
The driver must report the NAC Fleet Rescue request to the Carson City office the next business day.