Lost Fuel Card

Lost or Stolen Cards

Lost or stolen fuel cards must be immediately reported to the division.  Failure to report lost or stolen cards will result in the agency being charged for fuel purchased on the card.

Carson City phone:  (775) 684-1880

Carson City email: CarsonFleet@admin.nv.gov 

    Replacement Cards

    Agency's requiring replacement cards must contact the Carson City office.

      Card Disbursement

      Agencies residing in Las Vegas, Carson City or Reno will be required to sign for and pickup replacement fuel cards at a local division office

      Fuel cards will be mailed to agencies located in all other areas. 

          fuel card 180x150