Report Vandalism

Contact Numbers

Carson City (775) 684-1880
Las Vegas (702) 486-7050
Reno (775) 688-1325

If your vehicle has been vandalized, follow these procedures.

  • Report the incident to the local police.
  • Notify the local division office of the vandalism.
  • Report the incident on line at:
  • Print a copy of the accident report.
  • Send copies of the police report and accident report to the local division office.